- Due to COVID-19, we have been experiencing some minor supply issues which may result in slight delays. However, in all cases, we will ensure that the parcel is carefully packed and a pleasure to receive.
- Orders ship using Canada Post: once your parcel has been shipped, you will receive an email confirmation containing tracking information, if applicable, so you can follow your order along on its journey.
- If you would like to change/cancel your order, send us an email to email@example.com with your order number and the details of your desired change and we would be happy to help!
- If you would like to include personal note to your recipient, you can add the note by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and note request and we'll add it!
- Shipping and delivery times vary depending on where you want the parcel delivered, and whether it is being delivered within the GTA, Canada or United States and all over the world. Our website will give estimated shipping times that are "best case scenarios", but please be advised that, unfortunately, there is no guarantee exact shipping times with Canada Post.
- We only need 24-48 hours to package your parcel before sending, so please add a minimum of 1-2 days to the shipping time.
- Please note that unforeseen situation due to pandemics can cause unexpected delays in delivery. In addition, during holidays, estimated delivery times might be longer than usual. If your delivery did not arrive when expected, please contact us at email@example.com and we will gladly assist.
PAYMENTS AND RETURNS
- We accept credit cards, including VISA, MasterCard, and PayPal.
- You may request a full refund within a reasonable time if you are not completely happy with your purchase by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please kindly explain what exactly you are not satisfied with. Once the parcel shipped back by customer's expenses, we confirm delivery and will issue a full refund.